November 25th – December 2nd, 2014
This week’s live music, theatre, and independent film in Sedona.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
For more than twenty years Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
Special Holiday Show November 28th - December 27th
The holiday season show features the same toe-tappin' knee-slappin' good time that folks know and love, with a holiday twist! Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Tuesday 11/25 - All Star Karaoke 9PM
- Friday 11/28 - The Mike Reeves B
- Saturday 11/29 - College Football All Day, DJ DB Frank, 9PM
- Sunday 11/30 - NFL Football All Day and All Star Karaoke, 9PM
- Friday 12/5 - Live Music with Blues Dawg
- Saturday 12/6 - DJ Raphael
- Saturday 12/13 - DJ DB Frank
- Tuesday 12/26 - Live Music with Mike Reeves Band
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm daily
7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time
Check out their events calendar or call 928.282.5670 to see what is happening while you are in town.
Sedona AZ 86336
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment. In the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe at the junction of Highways 89A and 179 , Sound Bites also offers dinner specials on Tuesdays, wine tastings on Thursdays, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Come in for lunch or dinner with a view, and check out the Guitar Gallery while you are there. You’ll leave satisfied and smiling!
- Wednesday 11/26 - Eric Miller, Jazz Guitar and World Music 6pm No cover
- Thanksgiving Thursday 11/27 - Live Jazz with Susannah Martin, Steve Sandner, Zirque Bonner
- Friday 11/28 - Esteban's Christmas in Sedona Concert, 7pm. Dinner & Show Package or Show-Only Tickets.
- Saturday 11/29 - Esteban's Christmas in Sedona Concert, 7pm. Dinner & Show Package or Show-Only Tickets
- Sunday 11/30 - Esteban's Christmas in Sedona Concert, 7pm. Dinner & Show Package or Show-Only Tickets.
- Wednesday 12/3 - Eric Miller, Jazz Guitar and World Music 6pm No cover
- Thursday 12/4 - Miller Martin and Ki, Susannah Martin, Eric Miller and Patrick KI, 6pm No cover
- Friday 12/5 - Steve Sandner Jazz Trio, 7pm, classic, original and contemporary jazz
- Saturday 12/6 - Closed for private event
- Sunday 12/7 - Susannah Martin Jazz Trio, Scintillating jazz, Brazilian bossa nova, classic pop, 6pm No cover
2030 W. Hwy. 89A, in West Sedona
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- Comedy 'All Relative' debuts Nov. 21-26
- Award-winning 'One Chance' premieres Nov. 21-26
- Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig star in 'The Skeleton Twins' Nov. 28-Dec. 2
- Award-winning 'CITIZENFOUR' premieres Nov. 28-Dec. 4
- 'War & Peace' Opera from Mariinsky Theatre - Nov. 30
- Live from NY's 92nd St. Y Global Muckraking: 100 Years of Investigative Journalism - Dec. 2
- 'Huicholes: The Last Peyote Guardians' film premiere with special guests on Wednesday, Dec. 3
- Live from NY's 92nd St. Y America and Israel: The Way Forward - Dec. 4
- Music-driven romantic drama 'The Song' premieres Dec. 5-11
- 'Hector and the Search for Happiness' debuts Dec. 5-11
- 'Of Mice and Men' starring James Franco and Chris O'Dowd debuts Dec. 6 & 7
- 'From Here To Eternity: The Musical' from London's Shaftsbury Theatre debuts Dec. 7 & 8
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
Other Sedona Entertainment
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Conveniently located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 20 minutes from Sedona. For more information and the Old Town Center's event calendar, call (928) 634-0940 or visit their website.
Chamber Music Sedona’s mission is to preserve and foster the appreciation of chamber music in its many forms by producing world-class concerts, and by presenting and supporting community music education programs. Chamber music is the most intimate form of musical expression–grand music on a small scale. Check the Chamber Music Sedona website or call 928.204.2415 for more information.
Studio Live and the Sedona Performing Arts Alliance support the advancement of the performing arts through education, live performances and artist support. Studio Live produces several major performance events throughout the year using various venues throughout the Sedona area as fund raisers for their non profit mission. Check the events page on the Studio Live website or call 928.282.0549 for upcoming events.
The Encore Theater is a beautiful performance venue in the Village of Oak Creek that also features an impressive Rock'n Roll Museum. Rock to Marvelous Marvin Short's band "Rock'n Roll Dreams" and special events. For more information and to purchase tickets, call 928.282.0552 or visit the Encore Theater website
To list your entertainment event on this page every Tuesday, call 928.282.1396 or email us.