Sedona, Arizona has become the Southwest’s vacation destination for people seeking amazing works of art. We have some of the finest artist and craftsmen that display their work in the many galleries of Sedona. You will find a variety of genres in all types of mediums and often the galleries in Sedona will have an event that gives you a chance to meet and talk to a featured artist in their gallery. The Sedona Gallery Association also offers the popular Sedona event “First Friday Evening in the Galleries” the first Friday of every month.
Featured Art Destinations and Galleries
Sedona, Arizona 86336
928 204 4744
Greg Lawson's Sedona gallery is one of the largest exclusive image galleries anywhere and features Lawson’s "Passion For Place" world-scape photography along with the Zona Sedona collection of Southwest imagery. It is a must-see for those drawn to nature photography.
The vast collection of images includes strong Sedona photography for sure, but besides the Arizona photography collection, all seven continents of the earth and many islands of the seas are represented too. What kind of images will you find here? All kinds of nature photography: wildlife, landscape and seascape, world destinations and unique places nearby and far, far away. There are always 200 unique pieces produced on a variety of media on the wall for you to enjoy.
Gallery hours: Mon - Wed by appointment, Thurs - Sunday 11 - 5, or whenever the open sign is on. Visit the Greg Lawson Galleries website or more information.
Sedona, AZ 86336
Your unforgettable Sedona experience must include spending some time exploring the wonderful atmosphere, craftsmanship and art at the internationally renowned Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village. Authentically fashioned after a traditional Mexican village, Tlaquepaque has been a Sedona landmark since the 1970′s. With over 40 specialty shops and exclusive art galleries, shopping becomes a joyful revelation of fabulous art treasures and distinctive one of a kind gifts around every corner.
The galleries and unique shops live in harmony with its lush natural environment. The vine covered stucco walls, cobble-stoned walkways and magnificent arched entryways create an ambiance that is as impressive as the artists that grace the galleries, restaurants & shops. Tlaquepaque has become the place that visitors return to again and again – to look and wander, to sample and buy, to eat, drink and refresh body and soul. Tlaquepaque also offers many Sedona events throughout the year so make sure to check out their events calender to see what will be going on in the Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village during your visit.
Sedona Art Galleries
- Andrea Smith Gallery Spirituality infused art comprised of paintings, sculpture and jewelry from the four corners of the globe.
- Eclectic Image Gallery Offering the fine art of photography by Elaine and Duane Morgan.
- Exposures Fine Art Gallery Featuring bronze, glass and stone sculpture, original oil, acrylic, watercolor and mixed media paintings.
- Gallery of Modern Masters Offers a full realm of artistic mediums from regional and internationally-acclaimed artist.
- Goldenstein Gallery Offers diversity of world-renowned local and regional artists in all media and styles.
- James Ratliff Gallery Offers original and unique fine art created by artists who have International reputations.
- Kinion Fine Art The Kinion’s present local, regional and national artists in featured exhibitions.
- Kuivato Glass Gallery Representing the finest in hand blown art glass and jewelry.
- Lanning Gallery Classic and Contemporary fine art gallery. Located in the Hozho Center.
- Mountain Trails Gallery Located in Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village representing many of the Southwest’s most coveted sculptors and painters.
- Renee Taylor Gallery Offers contemporary artists working in metal, canvas, and multimedia formats.
- Rowe Fine Art Gallery Offers traditional and contemporary paintings and bronze sculptures.
- Sedona Arts Center Offers the largest selection of local artists’ work in Sedona.
- Turquoise Tortoise Gallery Offers contemporary designs of Native American and Southwest artists, located in the Hozho Center.