Sedona’s various entertainment venues feature music, film, and performing arts that offer you something great to do every night of the year.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
For more than twenty years the Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
2030 W. Hwy. 89A, in West Sedona
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
Current and coming attractions:
- Italian charmer 'A Five Star Life' premieres Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Recommended: All-star ensemble cast in 'Third Person' Aug. 29-Sept. 2
- Futuristic thriller 'Snowpiercer' one day only: Sept. 3
- Award-winning 'Ida' premieres one day only: Sept. 4
- Sedona Philosophy Circle hosts Ted Grussing discussion Sept. 6
- The Rat Pack headlines annual Reelin' at the Ranch Sept. 7
- 'Duran Duran: Unstaged' one night only: Sept. 10
- Live from NY's 92nd St. Y 'The Real Wolf of Wall Street'
- Wednesday, Sept. 10 'Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret' one night only: Sept. 11
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
Sedona AZ 86336
Sound Bites Grill is the new fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment. In the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe at the junction of Highways 89A and 179 (formerly known as the “Y”), Sound Bites also offers dinner specials on Tuesdays, wine tastings on Thursdays, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Come in for lunch or dinner with a view, and check out the Guitar Gallery while you are there. You’ll leave satisfied and smiling!
- Friday 8/29, 7-10pm,, Graffiti Gold Show, Tom Tayback and the Daddy O’s, Tickets $20/$25 Door
- Saturday 8/30, 7-9pm Esteban and Teresa Joy Sedona Dinner Concert, Ticketed Show starting at $79 including Dinner, show only tickets $35
- Sunday 8/31, 7-9pm Esteban and Teresa Joy Sedona Dinner Concert, Ticketed Show starting at $79 including Dinner, show only tickets $35
- Monday 9/1, 7-9pm Esteban and Teresa Joy Sedona Dinner Concert, Ticketed Show starting at $79 including Dinner, show only tickets $35
- Tuesday 9/3, 7-10p, Eric Miller’s Dance Band, $8 Cover
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue every night of the week. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, Olde Sedona Bar & Grill tonight!
This week at Olde Sedona
- Saturday - Live DJ
- Sunday - All Star Karaoke
- Monday - Jam Session/Open Mike
- Tuesday - All Star Karaoke
PLUS Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm and 7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time.
Check out their events calendar or call 928.282.5670 to see what is happening while you are in town.
Other Sedona Entertainment
The Encore Theater is a beautiful performance venue in the Village of Oak Creek that also features an impressive Rock'n Roll Museum. Rock to Marvelous Marvin Short's band "Rock'n Roll Dreams" and special events. For more information and to purchase tickets, call 928.282.0552 or visit the Encore Theater website
Studio Live and the Sedona Performing Arts Alliance support the advancement of the performing arts through education, live performances and artist support. Studio Live produces several major performance events throughout the year using various venues throughout the Sedona area as fund raisers for their non profit mission. Check the events page on the Studio Live website or call 928.282.0549 for upcoming events.
Chamber Music Sedona’s mission is to preserve and foster the appreciation of chamber music in its many forms by producing world-class concerts, and by presenting and supporting community music education programs. Chamber music is the most intimate form of musical expression–grand music on a small scale. Check the Chamber Music Sedona website or call 928.204.2415 for more information.
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Conveniently located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 20 minutes from Sedona. For more information and the Old Town Center's event calendar, call (928) 634-0940 or visit their website.