Sedona’s various entertainment venues feature music, film, and performing arts that offer you something great to do every night of the year.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Saturday 12/20 - College Football All Day and DJ III.ego at 9PM
- Sunday 12/21 - NFL Football All Day, All Star Karaoke at 9PM
- Monday 12/22 - Monday Night Football, Jam Session/Open Mike 9PM
- Tuesday 12/23 - All Star Karoake 9PM
- Friday 12/26 - Live Music with Mike Reeves Band
- New Years Eve, Wednesday 12/31 - Live Music with the Mike Reeves Band, Free Champagne toast at midnight and Free Party Favors.
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm daily, 7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time
Check out their events calendar or call 928.282.5670 to see what is happening while you are in town.
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- 'Elsa and Fred' starring Shirley MacLaine and Christopher Plummer
- premieres Dec. 16-17
- Alive Mind Cinema Series: 'A Gesar Bard's Tale' Dec. 18
- Oscar-shortlisted 'Art and Craft' debuts Dec. 19-23
- 'Listen Up Philip' with all-star cast premieres Dec. 19-23
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment. In the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe at the junction of Highways 89A and 179 , Sound Bites also offers dinner specials on Tuesdays, wine tastings on Thursdays, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Come in for lunch or dinner with a view, and check out the Guitar Gallery while you are there. You’ll leave satisfied and smiling!
- Wednesday 12/17, 6pm - Robin Miller
- Thursday 12/18, 6pm - Z Mango
- Friday 12/19, 7pm - Andrea Marie & the Magnolia Band, Texas Country Music
- Saturday 12/20, 7pm - Esteban's Sedona Christmas Concert
- Sunday 12/21, 7pm - Esteban's Sedona Christmas Concert
- Monday 12/22, 6pm - Bubbles Chanukah Dinner
- Wednesday 12/24, 4:30 - The Holly Jolly Christmas Show
- Friday December 26, Esteban Sedona Christmas Concert, 7pm, Starting at $35 Dinner Packages available
- Saturday Dec. 27, Esteban Sedona Christmas Concert, 7pm, Starting at $35 Dinner Packages available
- Sunday Dec. 28, Esteban Sedona Christmas Concert, 7pm, Starting at $35 Dinner Packages available
- Monday Dec. 29, Esteban Sedona Christmas Concert, 7pm, Starting at $35 Dinner Packages available
- Wednesday Dec. 31, New Year’s Eve Party, ‘Viva Tropical’, Latin Dance Band, tickets including dinner start at $85
- Saturday Jan 3, Sir Harrison Blues Band, Funky Blues dance band, No Cover
Chuckwagon Supper and Stage Shows Every Wednesday through Saturday Nights
Special 'Holiday Hootenanny' Show through December 27th
Exclusive Discount Link Below
For more than twenty years Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
SAVE 10% THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
Use this exclusive link to order your tickets online and 10% will be automatically deducted from your order. This link is the only way to get the Sedona-Arizona-Vacations discount at the Blazin M Ranch! The holiday season show features the same toe-tappin' knee-slappin' good time that folks know and love, with a "Holiday Hootenanny" twist!
Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
Other Sedona Entertainment
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Conveniently located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 20 minutes from Sedona. For more information and the Old Town Center's event calendar, call (928) 634-0940 or visit their website.
Chamber Music Sedona’s mission is to preserve and foster the appreciation of chamber music in its many forms by producing world-class concerts, and by presenting and supporting community music education programs. Chamber music is the most intimate form of musical expression–grand music on a small scale. Check the Chamber Music Sedona website or call 928.204.2415 for more information.
The Encore Theater is a beautiful performance venue in the Village of Oak Creek that also features an impressive Rock'n Roll Museum. Rock to Marvelous Marvin Short's band "Rock'n Roll Dreams" and special events. For more information and to purchase tickets, call 928.282.0552 or visit the Encore Theater website