Sedona’s various entertainment venues feature music, film, and performing arts that offer you something great to do every night of the year.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
Sedona AZ 86336
Sound Bites Grill is the new fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment. In the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe at the junction of Highways 89A and 179 (formerly known as the “Y”), Sound Bites also offers dinner specials on Tuesdays, wine tastings on Thursdays, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Come in for lunch or dinner with a view, and check out the Guitar Gallery while you are there. You’ll leave satisfied and smiling!
Current and Upcoming Entertainment:
- Thursday 7/24, 6-9pm, Chris Jamison, Americana Folk
- Friday 7/25, 7:30 pm, Esteban Sedona Concert, Flamenco Guitarist with Teresa Joy & Emilio Santiago. Tickets starting at $29 Dinner & Concert Packages Available
- Saturday 7/26, 7:30 pm, Esteban Sedona Concert, Flamenco Guitarist with Teresa Joy & Emilio Santiago, Tickets starting at $29. Dinner & Concert Packages Available
- Sunday 7/27, 6-9pm, Rick Cyge, Finger Style Guitarist, No Cover
- Monday 7/28, 7pm Esteban Sedona Concert-Flamenco Guitar with Teresa Joy & Emilio Santiago, tickets starting at $29. Dinner & Concert Packages Available
- Tuesday 7/29, JC and the Juke Rockers Duo, Swing & Jazz Classics Dance Band, $8 Cover
- Wednesday 7/30, 6-9pm, Eric Miller Flamenco Guitarist, No cover
- Thursday 7/31, 6-9pm, Anthony Mazzella Concert Guitarist, No cover
- Friday 8/1, 7:30 pm, Esteban Sedona Concert, Flamenco Guitarist with Teresa Joy & Emilio Santiago, Tickets starting at $29 Dinner & Concert Packages Available
- Saturday 8/2, 7:30 pm, Esteban Sedona Concert, Flamenco Guitarist with Teresa Joy & Emilio Santiago, Tickets starting at $29. Dinner & Concert Packages Available
- Sunday 8/3, 6-9pm, Karl Jones Acoustical, No Cover
- Monday 8/4, 7pm Esteban Sedona Concert-Flamenco Guitar with Teresa Joy & Emilio Santiago, tickets starting at $29
- Tuesday 8/5, Daniel and the Lion on Tour, Dance Night $10 Cover
For more than twenty years the Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
2030 W. Hwy. 89A, in West Sedona
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
Current and coming attractions:
- Award-winning 'Citizen Koch' one night only: July 24
- 'Life Itself' celebrates the iconic Roger Ebert showing July 25-30
- Inspired by a true story, 'Belle' premieres July 25-31
- Sedona Faith and Family Film: 'God's Not Dead' - Sunday, July 27
- 'I Sing Walt Whitman' starring John Slade July 29
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue every night of the week. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, Olde Sedona Bar & Grill tonight!
This week at Olde Sedona
- Friday July 25th - DJ Diamond
- Saturday July 26th - DJ DB Frank
- Sunday July 27th - All Star Karaoke
- Monday July 28th - Jam Session/Open Mike
- Tuesday July 29 - All Star Karaoke
PLUS Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm
Check out their events calendar or call 928.282.5670 to see what is happening while you are in town.
Other Sedona Entertainment
Studio Live and the Sedona Performing Arts Alliance support the advancement of the performing arts through education, live performances and artist support. Studio Live produces several major performance events throughout the year using various venues throughout the Sedona area as fund raisers for their non profit mission. Check the events page on the Studio Live website or call 928.282.0549 for upcoming events.
- Thursday 7/24 - The Electric Harp Guitar Group, Three 18 string guitars with William Eaton, Fitzhugh Jenkins, and Anthony Mazzella. 7:00pm at RELICS Restaurant in West Sedona. Reservations 928-282-1593. $20 show/drinks/food, $15 show only.
- Thursday 7/24 - A Taste of the Night of Power: A Communal Heart Concert for Ramadan, Sedona Creative Life Center, 333 Schnebly Hill Rd, 7 - 9 PM, $20/$30 Couple
- Friday 7/25 - Stacey Joy at the Chocolatree, 1595 HWY 89A, Sedona, 6:00pm. Continuing the Naked Soul tour, Stacey Joy will sing and play new songs from her latest album. Lyrical, acoustic, soul and a touch of blues.
- Saturday 7/26 - The House of Bliss Dance Party with Mixtress Hava at the Hoppy Grape Lounge, 2575 HWY 89A in West Sedona, 9:00pm. Mixtress Hava will be sharing great new music and the metta vibe with her beloved Sedonuts!!
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Conveniently located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 20 minutes from Sedona. For more information and the Old Town Center's event calendar, call (928) 634-0940 or visit their website.
The Encore Theater is a beautiful performance venue in the Village of Oak Creek that also features an impressive Rock'n Roll Museum. Rock to Marvelous Marvin Short's band "Rock'n Roll Dreams" and special events. For more information and to purchase tickets, call 928.282.0552 or visit the Encore Theater website
Chamber Music Sedona’s mission is to preserve and foster the appreciation of chamber music in its many forms by producing world-class concerts, and by presenting and supporting community music education programs. Chamber music is the most intimate form of musical expression–grand music on a small scale. Check the Chamber Music Sedona website or call 928.204.2415 for more information.