Sedona’s various entertainment venues feature music, film, and performing arts that offer you something great to do every night of the year.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
2030 W. Hwy. 89A, in West Sedona
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
Current and coming attractions:
- Hilarious and heartfelt 'Pride' debuts Oct. 31-Nov. 4
- Epic and extraordinary 'Tracks' premieres Oct. 31-Nov. 4
- Sedona Philosophy Circle hosts Ted Grussing discussion Nov. 1
- Sedona Poetry Slam takes the stage Nov. 1
- Live theatrical production 'Monsters' staged reading on Nov. 2
- Sedona Friends of the Forest and Sedona Film Festival team up to present 'DamNation' Nov. 5
- Award-winning 'The Case Against 8' featured on Nov. 6
- Third Annual Sedona Jewish Film Festival Nov. 8-12
- 'Cupcakes' - Nov. 8
- Live from NY's 92nd St. Y World Religions - Nov. 9
- 'Above and Beyond' - Nov. 9
- 'Theodore Bikel: In the Shoes of Sholom Aleichem' - Nov. 10
- 'Transit' - Nov. 10
- 'Run Boy Run' - Nov. 11
- '24 Days' - Nov. 11
- 'Operation Sunflower' - Nov. 12
- 'Rue Mandar' - Nov. 12
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
Sedona AZ 86336
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment. In the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe at the junction of Highways 89A and 179 , Sound Bites also offers dinner specials on Tuesdays, wine tastings on Thursdays, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Come in for lunch or dinner with a view, and check out the Guitar Gallery while you are there. You’ll leave satisfied and smiling!
- Thursday 10-30, 6-9p, Chris Jamison, Americana Folk Acoustical Show, No Cover
- Friday 10-31, 7-9p, Esteban and Teresa Joy Dinner Concert, Tickets starting at $35, Dinner Packages Available
- Saturday 11-1, 7-9pm, Neil Diamond Tribute Show, Tickets starting at $20, Dinner Packages Available
- Sunday 11-2, 7-9p, Esteban and Teresa Joy Dinner Concert, Tickets starting at $35, Dinner Packages Available
- Monday 11-3, 7-9p, Esteban and Teresa Joy Dinner Concert, Tickets starting at $35, Dinner Packages Available
For more than twenty years the Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Thursday 10/30 - Thursday Night Football
- Friday 10/31 - Halloween Friday - Blowout Halloween Party with "Yin Yang and Zen Some"
9PM No Cover. Click here for more info.
- Saturday 11/1 - College Football All Day, DJ Pablo 9PM
- Sunday 11/2 - NFL Football All Day and All Star Karaoke 9PM
- Monday 11/3 - Monday Night Football and Jam Session/Open Mike 9PM
- Tuesday 11/4 - All Star Karaoke 9PM
- Thursday 11/6 - Thursday Night Football
- Friday 11/7 - Tigger T
- Saturday 11/8 - College Football All Day, DJ Point Blank 9PM
- Sunday 11/9 - NFL Football All Day and All Star Karaoke 9PM
- Monday 11/10 - Monday Night Football and Jam Session/Open Mike 9PM
- Tuesday 11/11 - All Star Karaoke 9PM
- Thursday 10/13 - Thursday Night Football
- Friday 11/14 - Blues Dawg 9PM
- Saturday 11/15 - College Football All Day, DJ Soulece 9PM
- Sunday 11/16 - NFL Football All Day and All Star Karaoke 9PM
- Monday 11/17 - Monday Night Football and Jam Session/Open Mike 9PM
- Tuesday 11/18 - All Star Karaoke 9PM
- Friday 11/21 - DJ Pablo, 9PM
- Saturday 11/22 - College Football All Day, DJ Josh & Cam, 9PM
- Sunday 11/23 - NFL Football All Day and All Star Karaoke 9PM
- Monday 11/24 - Monday Night Football and Jam Session/Open Mike 9PM
- Tuesday 11/25 - All Star Karaoke 9PM
- Friday 11/28 - The Mike Reeves B
- Saturday 11/29 - College Football All Day, DJ DB Frank, 9PM
- Sunday 11/30 - NFL Football All Day and All Star Karaoke, 9PM
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm daily
7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time
Check out their events calendar or call 928.282.5670 to see what is happening while you are in town.
Other Sedona Entertainment
Studio Live and the Sedona Performing Arts Alliance support the advancement of the performing arts through education, live performances and artist support. Studio Live produces several major performance events throughout the year using various venues throughout the Sedona area as fund raisers for their non profit mission. Check the events page on the Studio Live website or call 928.282.0549 for upcoming events.
Chamber Music Sedona’s mission is to preserve and foster the appreciation of chamber music in its many forms by producing world-class concerts, and by presenting and supporting community music education programs. Chamber music is the most intimate form of musical expression–grand music on a small scale. Check the Chamber Music Sedona website or call 928.204.2415 for more information.
The Encore Theater is a beautiful performance venue in the Village of Oak Creek that also features an impressive Rock'n Roll Museum. Rock to Marvelous Marvin Short's band "Rock'n Roll Dreams" and special events. For more information and to purchase tickets, call 928.282.0552 or visit the Encore Theater website
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Conveniently located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 20 minutes from Sedona. For more information and the Old Town Center's event calendar, call (928) 634-0940 or visit their website.