Sedona’s various entertainment venues feature music, film, and performing arts that offer you something great to do every night of the year.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
Chamber Music Sedona’s mission is to preserve and foster the appreciation of chamber music in its many forms by producing world-class concerts, and by presenting and supporting community music education programs. Chamber music is the most intimate form of musical expression–grand music on a small scale. Check the Chamber Music Sedona website or call 928.204.2415 for more information.
REDS Restaurant and Lounge, located at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa in West Sedona is acclaimed for its lively and comfortable atmosphere and features live evening entertainment daily.
- Wednesday, Feb. 25, Eric Williams, 6pm
- Thursday, Feb. 26, Eric Williams, 6pm
- Friday, Feb. 27, Nick Gioello, 6pm - 8pm
- Saturday, Feb. 28, Devin Terreson, 6pm - 8pm
- Sunday, Mar. 1, live music, 6pm - 8pm
- Monday, Mar. 2, live music, 6pm - 8pm
- Tuesday, Mar. 3, live music, 6pm - 8pm
Plus, Tuesdays feature a Prime Rib Special and Wednesdays feature $5 wine by the glass.
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Tuesday, February 24 - All Star Karaoke, 9pm
- Friday, February 27 - Free Jukebox
- Saturday, February 28 - To be announced
- Sunday, March 1 - Karaoke, 9pm
- Monday, March 2- Jam Session, Open Mic, 9pm
- Tuesday, March 3 - All Star Karaoke, 9pm
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm daily. Half price appetizers and drink specials. 7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time.
For more than twenty years Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment. In the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe at the junction of Highways 89A and 179 , Sound Bites also offers dinner specials on Tuesdays, wine tastings on Thursdays, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Come in for lunch or dinner with a view, and check out the Guitar Gallery while you are there. You’ll leave satisfied and smiling!
- Wednesday, Feb. 25, Robin Miller, 6-9pm
- Thursday Feb. 26, Ralf Illenberger, 6-9pm
- Friday, Feb. 27, Green Light, 7pm, $5 cover
- Saturday Feb. 28, Graffiti Gold, 7-10pm, ticketed show
- Sunday, Mar. 1. Steve Sandner Jazz Trio with Special Guest, 6-9pm, $5 cover