Sedona’s various entertainment venues feature music, film, and performing arts that offer you something great to do every night of the year.
Featured Sedona Entertainment
REDS Restaurant and Lounge, located at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa in West Sedona is acclaimed for its lively and comfortable atmosphere and features live evening entertainment daily.
- Friday, January 30th, Nick Gioello performs from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday, January 31st, Alex Ogburn performs from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Sunday, February 1st, live music 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Monday, February 2nd, live music 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tuesday, February 3rd, live music 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Plus, Tuesdays feature a Prime Rib Special and Wednesdays feature $5 wine by the glass.
Vino di Sedona is the area's newest, and we dare say most popular, wine bar with full carcuterie and food menus, wine tastings and events and regular entertainment. Located right on Highway 89A in the heart of West Sedona, this is the place to explore local Verde Valley, California and French wines, craft beers and more.
Coming Up at Vino di Sedona
- Friday January 30th, 5pm - Native American flute by Nova, 7pm Adara Blake Trio
- Saturday, January 31, 8-11pm, 80's Dance Party w/Lounge Lizard D
- Sunday, February 1, Super Bowl
- Tuesday, February 3, 6pm - Open Mic Night
Open at 11am daily, closed on Mondays in January and February. Happy hour every day from 4-6pm. Call 928.554.4682 for details or visit VinodiSedona.com.
When you are in Sedona and looking for fun and entertainment Olde Sedona Bar & Grill is the place to be! With live bands, DJs and Karaoke, and sports on the 7 big screen TVs all the time, there’s always something good going on in this lively restaurant, sports bar, and entertainment venue. Eat, drink and have fun where the locals’ hang out, the Olde Sedona Bar & Grill!
Upcoming Entertainment at Olde Sedona:
- Friday, January 30 - Free jukebox
- Saturday, January 31 - DJ Soulece
- Sunday, February 1 - SUPER BOWL!! and Karaoke at 9pm
- Monday, February 2 - Jam Session, 9pm
- Tuesday, February 3 - All Star Karaoke, 9pm
Happy hour specials daily 4 - 7 pm daily. Half price appetizers and drink specials. 7 big screen TVs with sports on all the time.
For more than twenty years Blazin’ M Ranch has been providing visitors and locals alike with memories to last a lifetime! Come for the chuckwagon supper and western stage show, hang around for an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin’ lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull; visit the saloon, one of a kind museum, Old-Tyme photo studio and boutique Western shops, all just twenty minutes from Sedona! Don’t miss a visit to the Blazin’ M Ranch, where “happy trails” are just the beginning.
Upcoming Special Events:
Nationally Renowned Bar D Wranglers, Special Appearance Friday February 6th. A special brand of western music and down home comedy. More info.
"Vittle, Vines and Valentines, February 11th - 15th. Bring your sweetie to the Blazin M Ranch for Valentines Day. Special pricing, wines, and chocolate treats. More info.
Check the Blazin M Ranch's website for more details, or call 800.937.8643 if you have any questions.
The Sedona International Film Festival brings great independent film and live events to Sedona all year long, in the state-of-the-art Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Check the film festival website's Coming Attractions page to read the details and see the trailers of these shows or to see what is showing when you come to Sedona.
- Live theatrical production: 'Doris and Me: A Sentimental Journey' Jan. 29-31
- Inspirational and award-winning 'Still Life' debuts Jan. 30-Feb. 5
- Sedona Poetry Slam takes the stage Jan 31
- Oscar-nominated Short Films, Live Action and Animated premiere Feb. 2-5
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are in the Mary D Fisher Theatre, 2030 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona. Visit the film festival website or call 928.282.1177 for show times, ticket prices, and to purchase advanced tickets.
Sound Bites Grill is the fun place to eat, drink, and enjoy top quality live entertainment in Sedona. It’s a unique dining and supper club experience with amazing red rock views, great all natural fresh healthy foods, and stimulating entertainment. In the Hyatt Shops at Pinion Pointe at the junction of Highways 89A and 179 , Sound Bites also offers dinner specials on Tuesdays, wine tastings on Thursdays, and very special “Supper Club” dinner shows, unique to Sedona. Come in for lunch or dinner with a view, and check out the Guitar Gallery while you are there. You’ll leave satisfied and smiling!
- Friday Jan. 30, Green Light Band , 7-10pm, $5 cover
- Saturday, Jan. 31, Steph Johnson, two shows 6pm dinner show and 9pm late show, call to purchase tickets 928.282.2713
- Wednesday Feb. 4, Eric Miller, Acoustic guitar, 6-9pm
- Thursday Feb. 5, Ralf Illenberger, 6-9pm
- Saturday Feb. 7, Marley Taylor Trio, 7-10pm, $5 cover
- Sunday, Feb. 8. Steve Sandner Jazz Trio with Susannah Martin, 6-9pm
- Wednesday, Feb. 11th, Eric Miller, Acoustic guitar, 6-9pm
- Thursday, Feb. 12th, Ralf Illenberger, 6-9pm
- Saturday, Feb. 14th, Esteban's Valentine Show, 2 dinner shows, 6pm and 9pm
- Sunday, Feb. 15th, Esteban's Dinner Show, 7pm, tickets start at $35
Other Sedona Entertainment
Chamber Music Sedona’s mission is to preserve and foster the appreciation of chamber music in its many forms by producing world-class concerts, and by presenting and supporting community music education programs. Chamber music is the most intimate form of musical expression–grand music on a small scale. Check the Chamber Music Sedona website or call 928.204.2415 for more information.
The Old Town Center for the Arts offers live entertainment that ranges from live theater to concerts, and lectures to special events in a dazzling yet intimate venue complete with professional sound and lighting. Conveniently located in Old Town Cottonwood, only 20 minutes from Sedona. For more information and the Old Town Center's event calendar, call (928) 634-0940 or visit their website.